Friday, June 12, 2015

You're buggin' the hell out of me!


So tonight I'm in my Honda Fit driving my insane GSD to the park for an evening walk.  We come up to a stop sign where we are in the right lane to go straight and this bright yellow VW Bug is in the left turn only lane.  She realizes she has to turn but clearly doesn't want to, so she looks to move over into my lane.  Being that I have my dog with me and I've got my Disney music playing, I let her in.  Then she does the unthinkable.....doesn't wave a thanks.  I find it to be so rude when drivers don't wave a thanks when clearly you let them in rescuing them from going down the wrong path.

I continue my drive with her in front of me and sure enough, she turns left at the same intersection as me.  So off we go towards our park with this rude bitch in front of me.  We're driving through a residential area, and we come across a four way stop.  So she stops in front of me and doesn't move.  No one is in front of her, around her, crossing the street or walking anywhere around us.  She's just sitting there picking her damn nose.  So I toot my horn nicely, and she continues to just sit there.  So despite Demi Lavato's version of "Let It Go" playing I ride my horn and channel my inner ASL expert and show her my middle finger.  It's like I woke her up and she finally gets going.

I grew up and live in the SF Bay Area, I'm used to rude ass shitty drivers.  I'm sure someone feels that way about me, but this dumb whore pissed me off and almost ruined my good mood.  Luckily I have a wonderfully sweet dog who gives mom lots of kisses when we got to the park and let me skip while listening to my Disney music.

Crabbie Chris

Do you have rude shitty ass drivers where you live?  Comment below

No comments:

Post a Comment