Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Oh go touch this!


Here's my new enemy....the no touch towel dispensers often found in public toilets.  How come every time I run my hands under the sensor....nothing comes out?!?  Then when I walk away with dripping wet hands it magically comes pouring out at warp speed.  Why are you so difficult??  Why can't I just get that nice old fashioned one where I use my nasty wet hand to ratchet the lever into dispensing the towels?


Then there's this space age contraption.  It's the Dyson hand blow dryer.  Place your hands into this device at your own risk.  The wind is so powerful I think layers of flesh have been ripped off my phalanges.  When I dare to pull my finger out of this Star Trek invention, they still aren't 100% dry and I have to then battle the no touch towel dispenser.


Please tell me I'm not the only one who endures this battle.....leave a comment below and share your experiences.

Crabbie Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment