Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Exploding Heads



Over the Fourth of July weekend not only did this blogger age an additional year, but Devon Staples of Maine, died from lighting a firecracker from atop his head.  Now I'm not some PHD, but placing an explosive atop your head, then lighting it....well that just never seems like a brilliant idea.  Authorities say alcohol may have been involved and I really and truly hope so.  I'd like to think that no one is that stupid.

What I want to know is how do a bunch of "adults" get together and allow this to happen?  Listen, I have friends...we all hang out and do shit together and act like we're 15 instead of being in our (censored).  At no point do we ever encourage each other to stick dynamite on our heads and light it.  Not once.....


I hope you all had a fun and safe Fourth.  I hope nothing exploded off your body especially because of your own stupidity.

Crabbie Chris

Comment below about your weekend and if you lost any necessary bits.

No comments:

Post a Comment