Friday, July 10, 2015

My dirty little secret....



I have a dirty little secret I'm going to share with you all.  No it's not that when I wear my Wonder Woman underwear that I think I'm extra bad ass, and no it's not that I have a Miley Cyrus song in my ITunes, or even that I really wish unicorns existed......it's that I'm a huge fan of Maury Povich.

I don't just love his show, but I live for the DNA ones.  The episodes where the woman chicken necks, yells at the screen shot of the man and her spawn looking identical, and is 1,000,000,000 % sure he's the baby daddy....only to have the world know she is a whore who slept with multiple men in a tiny window of time.....that just makes for epic TV.

The tiny widow of time that I get to peek into the lives of these people and see just how messed up they live, makes me appreciate my boring life.  From the "did my man father my mothers child?", to the "this is my 10 visit, he has to be the father" and lets not forget "will we ever find a father to any of Marisols children?"

Speaking of Marisol....she's become a bit of a star in the Maury circuit.  She has at least 5 kids with multiple men and she knows the father of only one.  She's tested so many men, they can't all fit on the screen.  I've watched her over the years slowly age, test more men, sleep her way through New York, but I can't help but get excited when I see her return.



So don't give me the wild teens, the lie detector tests or the makeovers.....Give me some good old fashioned DNA tests where the women are wrong and run off the screen into the next studio.

What's your dirty little secret....care to share??

Crabbie Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment